From our process modules of the modular soldering technique, the optimal modules with regard to process technology and efficiency are selected for the task and combined to proven stand-alone, rotary transfer or inline production concepts for total solutions.
The EUTECT module toolbox shows, that with individual modules or free combinations a lean, individual solution of proven modules can often be achieved for the task of a customer product.
Besides non-regulated wire feeders for diverse wire thicknesses, EUTECT also offers the only force-controlled wire feeder in the world: the Sensitive Wire Feeder (SWF).
Workpiece carrier & Mask technology
For transport and protection of assemblies within the plant, workpiece carriers (WC) and soldering masks are used. These are developed individually for the assembly to be processed.
- Freely integrable and expandable flux modules
- Highly precise inject fluxing
- Splash-free brush fluxing
- Area efficient spray fluxing
- Cycle-time optimised lift/dip fluxing
- Lasting flux treatment
- Reproducible flux monitoring
- Quantity- and position-monitored inject fluxing
Brush fluxing module
Preheating / Cooling
- Freely integrable and expandable preheating and cooling modules
- Exact temperature processes due to tunnel systems
- Pyrometer-controlled heat input
- Homogeneous heat input due to blower heating
- Highly dynamic heat input due to quartz radiators and IR heaters
- Heat-protection masks for sensitive assembly areas
- Cleaning of circuit boards
- Low maintenance
- Fast exchange of brush heads
- Durable, stable brush rotation
- Wearing part monitoring
- Integrated extraction
- No static charging
- Speed coordination to circuit board and components
- Defined brush height to circuit board
- Integrated height monitoring
- Round brush
- Fastening with thread
- DC-Motor with fixed speed
- Catch container for dirt particles
- Integrated ionising unit with discharge head
Brush module with ionising unit
- Ensuring maximum quality demands
- Fault-free quality control
- Cost-reduced monitoring
- Constant process speed
- Constant footprint
- Integrated solder joint inspection
- Fully automatic inspection process
- Integration of AOI systems
3D AOI Inspection
Archiving maximal production capacity within minimal space by using EUTECT-Cells.
Standard switch cabinets can be integrated in the upper or lower part of the cell. This maximizes the useable production space and allows easy access to the process and production area to simplify access for maintenance and the integration of highly flexible kinematic solutions.
In the framework of an evaluation, the right kinematics modules are selected for the customer. The assemblies, possible workpiece carriers, cycle times, production volumes and the soldering modules used thereby play a part.
Different combinations of cells, handling- and process modules are possible according to the task. From this variety of combinations, individual solutions beyond the standard can be implemented, that are oriented to the customer requirements in every detail.
Rotary Indexing Table with miniwave
- Space- and material efficiency due to 6-axis robots
- Up to two 6-axis robots in one system
- Versatile process possibilities
- Saving of workpiece carriers and belt systems
- Overhead integration
- Reduced machine footprint
- Low maintenance
- Process independent
- Highly flexible arrangement of process- and test modules in the smallest installation space
- Precise control and easy programming
- Versatile gripper/soldering mask combinations for a high level of flexibility
- Development of own, mountable and product-specific workpiece carriers
- Regulated process
For the transport of the assemblies in our systems, in addition we also offer X-Y-Z-axis modules, X-Y-Z-D-lift modules and Inline belt systems.
Integration of cobots
EUTECT – Integration of cobots
Automation – modular solution concepts
EUTECT – we stand for smart and modular solution concepts. Our in-house developed and unique EUTECT module toolbox has supported this for more than 15 years. Together with the customer we combine the perfect mix of technologies to develop an optimal system design with a strong focus on optimal process- and product quality as well as a high degree of efficiency.
Maximum production capacity is achieved on a minimal production area.
The → EUTECT Module Toolbox stands for individual, economic and lean solutions.
Inline Laser Automation with AOI
EUTECT automation platform Multiple Process Changer (MPC)
The MPC platform is a highly flexible automation solution for a wide range of tasks using a collaborative robot system from Mitsubishi Electric. The standard system is equipped with a light grid protected input and a rotary table for assembly input.
The MPC can be equipped with various tools. In addition to piston soldering heads, dispensers, screw or placement tools and grippers are also being considered for integration into the MPC. Depending on customer requirements, the MPC can be equipped with different tools for different applications. It is also possible to use a wide variety of tools in one work process.
The robot used is a MELFA assista from Mitsubishi Electrics equipped with the latest MR-J5 servo motors in all six axes, which eliminate the need for additional torque sensors.
Not only because of its high rigidity and industrial design, it can set solder dots with the same repeatability as a standard robot, but also because the MELFA assista can also be operated as an industrial robot.
MELFA assista from Mitsubishi Electrics
The complete system MPC KL (piston soldering) can be equipped with piston soldering systems from JBC or HAKKO. The soldering iron sits firmly mounted on the arm of the robot, including the wire feed. Robots, control systems and soldering irons are a machine unit. The entire system is completed by the input area, which in the standard version consists of a rotary table for manual component assembly and a safety cell around the soldering process. Furthermore, a soldering tip holder is provided in the process surface itself, with which the fully automatic change of the soldering tips takes place. The same applies to the tip cleaning.
Soldering process can only be reproduced if individual process parameters and steps are controlled, monitored and documented. EUTECT has developed a large number of these controlled process steps in order to guarantee the traceability of the individual steps within the soldering process at all times.
Below are some examples of controlled EUTECT process solutions:
Monitored and regulated nitrogen supply
Barcode, RFID and specific reading and writing devices
Standard machine equipment
Suction monitoring by means of flow sensor technology
Flow is measured and the system is only started when the suction is functioning